Stay in B+B style accommodations while staging for your hunt.
For federal and state agencies, mining enterprises, and archaeological expeditions, we can provide logistical support, lunches, and fuel.
Want to really see Alaska? Get off the road system.
Experience Alaska's vast backcountry while staying at Stoney River Lodge. You can view wildlife, fish, experience rustic adventure, and bring home memories for a lifetime.
We offer daily lodging, including all meals, a private cabin, full bathrooms, and linen service for $300.00 per day.
If you require round trip transportation from Anchorage (this is a fly-in lodge), please email or call for pricing.
We assign a cabin to hunters while they resolve their hunt's formalities, including securing permits, testing weapon accuracy, segregating gear, and general paperwork. Hunters stay at remote camps for the duration of the hunt. You are welcome to return to the main lodge at your discretion.
Some options that are included in your stay:
• Use of lodge gear and fishing 200 yards from your cabin.
• Hiking local area.
• World-class berry picking (in season).
• Totally relaxing and doing nothing other than enjoying surroundings, accommodations, food, and friendly Alaskans.
Other options at approx. $800.00 per day
• Superb fly-out fishing.
• Flightseeing Western Alaska Range.
• Non-commercial area fly-in bear viewing.
• Fly-in visits to active and abandoned gold mining towns & camps.